Modern UX Attributes Page is not displaying any attribute records/data
Article ID: 243232
Clarity PPM SaaS
Clarity PPM On Premise
New UX attributes Page is not displaying any Attribute Records.
Steps to Reproduce :-
- Take a Clarity System with 16.0.1 version.
- Login in to clarity.
- Navigate to Objects. Create a Sub Object of Investment Object and API Enable it.
- On attributes tab. Click on "New Virtual".
- Click on the Attribute named "Methodology" and click on Add.
- In the Attribute Label Mention "Methodoly test", and Mention Attribute ID as "methodology" which is same as the original Attribute.
- edit the newly created attribute and add an API Alias.
- navigate to New UX -> attributes. Search for the newly added attribute, it's not displayed since it's a virutal attribute.
- Upgrade the environment to 16.0.2.
- After upgrade Navigate to New UX -> Administration -> attributes.
Expected Results :- Attributes List is shown.
Actual Results :- Attributes list is empty.
Release : 16.0.2
Component : Clarity MUX Blueprints and Administration
The resolution for this will be provided in the upcoming 16.0.3. It was originally reported as DE65337.
- Use the Filter options to filter for the specific object to view the attributes list. However, the custom object which was created in the STR will still return blank data.