When entering data on regular string attributes, we are noticing the values flickering to the previous value. This creates confusion for our users.
Release : 16.0.1, 16.0.2
Component : Clarity MUX UI Usability
Engineering is looking into this issue under DE65313 - MUX - When data entry happens to regular string fields we observe the data flicker/refresh/reload
Steps to reproduce:
1) Go to MUX Projects and click on a Project
2) Open the Details fly-out or open Project and go to Project > Properties > Project Summary
3) Start typing into Project Name field, use the tab to switch to the second field, start typing in the next field and so on.
Result: The data flickers/refreshes when switching between the string fields.
Expected Results: The data does not flicker
Actual Results: The data flickers/refreshes/reloads
- The field impacted are string and it occurs on slow typed words, copy & paste, or normal typing.
- The issue also is not always observed and it occurs sporadically.
- We have tried data entry using the tab or mouse click to switch from the first field to the next field.