While on HUBT then going into JMR. We fill out the screen by entering the start and ending date with a wild card for job mask. We will get search terminated at the top right of the screen. If you PF1 for help we get the following message.
³ AN UNRECOVERABLE ERROR WAS ENCOUNTERED DURING PKRSCAN PROCESSING. ³
Release : 4.6
Component : JMR - JOBLOG Management & Retrieval
To diagnose this particular problem you should first be sure all allocations for all the files are correct.
1) You can go into the JMR proc being used or CLIST being used to allocate all the panel libraries etc. for the product to make sure they match the PREFIX= value and the DSN= value in options.
2) Assuming option 1 is correct then you can check the following: CAICLIB(CACWSMJM) These comments should be reviewed and the correct updates made
/* &LOADLIBS: SET TO THE SMR LOAD LIBRARY DATA SET NAME */
/* &OPTNLIBS: SET TO THE SMR DATA SET NAME OF THE LIBRARY */
/* THAT CONTAINS OPTIONS MEMBERS. */
/* &OPTNLIBJ: SET TO THE JMR DATA SET NAME OF THE LIBRARY */
3) In CAICLIB(CAPKMAIN) These comments recommend you make updates, follow these instructions
/* &LOADLIB : SET TO LOAD LIBRARY WHERE JMRSCAN RESIDES. */
4) So now the correct JMR load library and options are all correct in the CLIST members.
5) Go back to JMR and all should work fine.
6) Should step 5 fail yet again with same error conditions further debugging is required. In the CAICLIB(CACWSMJM) make the following change:
SET &DEBUG EQ &STR(NO) /* MODIFY */
SET &DEBUG EQ &STR(YES) /* MODIFY */
7) Then go back and start working again. You will then see all the dataset allocations and panel allocations. Look for all the correct load libraries and option libraries. Everything should match the concatenations already in the proc or original CLIST startup for JMR. The most popular failure is a CAILIB that is a different name.
8) Once you find the error and make the corrections all should work properly. Change back the CLIST updates to SET &DEBUG EQ &STR(NO) and JMR will go back to working as it should.