After upgrading to Network Flow Analysis 21.2.10, you may notice the C drive filling up. Upon further investigation you may find that NFA has created a C:\CA\NFA\Netflow\Datafiles directory.
This is due to some changes made in 21.2.10 were the Harvester process may not be able to connect to MySQL right away and uses a default directory.
1. Restart the CANFA Harvester Service.
2. Delete all C:/CA/NFA/Netflow/Datafiles/HarvesterArchive folder.
3. Move all C:/CA/NFA/Netflow/Datafiles/ReaperInput to install_path/Netflow/Datafiles/ReaperInput.
4. Delete the C:/CA/NFA folder.
5. Download the NFA_21.2.10_PTF_004 cumulative patch from below and follow the instructions included in the ZIP file to apply.