After upgrading to Network Flow Analysis 21.2.10, you may notice the C drive filling up. Upon further investigation you may find that NFA has created a C:\CA\NFA\Netflow\Datafiles directory.
PTF 4 was merged into PTF12. PTF 4 resolves the issue this doc is written for. PTF 12 includes an Harvester Buffer fix on top of the PTF 4 changes.
This is due to some changes made in 21.2.10 were the Harvester process may not be able to connect to MySQL right away and uses a default directory.
1. Stop the CANFA Harvester Service.
2. Delete all C:/CA/NFA/Netflow/Datafiles/HarvesterArchive folder.
3. Move all C:/CA/NFA/Netflow/Datafiles/ReaperInput to install_path/Netflow/Datafiles/ReaperInput.
4. Delete the C:/CA/NFA folder.
5. Download the NFA_21.2.10_PTF_012 cumulative patch from below and follow the instructions included in the ZIP file to apply.
6. Start the CANFA Harvester Service
This cumulative patch also includes a fix for the Data Retention issues introduced in NFA 21.2.10:
as well as an NFA Harvester Buffer Fix: