How to allow access to website which is blocked by Access Security Policy?
Access Security Policy blocks potential security threats based on Threat Risk score and Website Category.
Proxy is using Default Policy "DENY"
Access Security Policy is set to "MAXIMUM" and action is set to "BLOCK"
Need to create a VPM rule and allow access to website by exempting a specific user/client machine from Access Security Policy.
1. Go to Web VPM -> Web Access Layer -> Add new rule.
2. Select Source = User/Group/IP address etc. Select Destination = Requested URL (i.e. URL you need to allow access to).
3. Select Action and click on Set.
4. In the objects menu, click on Add new object -> Combined action object.
5. Select action objects "ALLOW" and "Exempt From Security Access" and then click on apply. If you want you can name this new object as per your choice.
6. In Set Action object menu, locate the newly created combined action object and click on Set.