We have an Application/Policy for sending emails, it always worked fine, however, last week we realized issues related to filters. I enabled SANM debug and found out below failed messages into logs:
FILTER 8 FAILED
The "FILTER " in the trace log file just means that an alarm has not passed a policy and the notification is NOT sent to AlarmNotifier.
The following messages were found in the $SPECROOT/lib/SDPM/processd_log file:
The PARTNAME in the *.idb files is not in the upper case.
Release : 21.2
Component : Spectrum Applications
Please fix the typos in the *.idb files.
After the changes, you will need to restart the Spectrum Process Daemon. ($SPECROOT/lib/SDPM/processd --restart). Then review the new $SPECROOT/lib/SDPM/processd_log file.
You may also need to cycle your custom Notifier processes.
Also, cycle the LocServer process on all landscapes.