The SSRV2AuditTrail table is growing at a fast rate, approx. 100k rows per hour and it uses up a lot of disk space. If its safe to disable this auditing, please explain how.
- fast growth of SSRV2AuditTrail table
Release : 20.3 or higher
mon_config_service probe v20.3 or higher
1. Via Raw Configure, add this parameter/key (if it doesn't exist) in the mon_config_service probe and set it to false.
audit_enabled = false
2. Then run this SQL statement.
3. Cold start the mon_config_service probe (Deactivate-Activate)
The SSRV2AuditTrail table should no longer build up in size.
4. To recheck the table row count, run:
select count(*) from SSRV2AuditTrail
...and you should see no further rows being added to the SSRV2AuditTrail table.