Why does my custom Percentage datatype attribute not show in the fields when creating an Ad Hoc View in the Data Warehouse?
Steps to reproduce:
1. Add a custom attribute to an object (e.g. Project) in Clarity.
2. Make sure it is added to the DWH.
3. Run the DWH Load with the Full option.
4. In Advanced Reporting, Create a new Ad Hoc View.
5. In the Data Chooser, Drag the whole Project Source over to Selected Fields and click OK
6. In Ad Hoc View under Domain: Project Management, expand the Fields
The Percentage Datatype attribute is not seen under Fields
Release : 16.0.1
Component : Clarity Data Warehouse
Check under the Measures section under Domain: Project Management and you should see the Percentage attribute.