The generation of a diagnostic report or moi dump for your MOI Appliance changed with the new MOI 2.1 release.
The Resolution section of this Knowledge Document contains the process that should be used to generate a MOI Dump file for both
1) a fresh/new MOI 2.1 install
2) an upgraded MOI 2.0.06 appliance
The generated MOI Dump file can then be uploaded to a Broadcom Support Case for review by MOI Engineering.
Release : 2.1
Component : MF OPERATIONAL INTELLIGENCE
Generating a MOI Dump file in MOI 2.1
MOI 2.1 fresh/new install:
* When the script completes, the dump file will have been created in the /tmp directory. Please upload that dump file to a Broadcom Support Case.
MOI 2.0.06 to MOI 2.1 upgrade:
If you have upgraded your MOI 2.0.06 appliance to MOI 2.1 by installing the MOI 2.1 microservices, your Diagnostic Report/MOI Dump option has changed as follows:
* You can no longer generate a MOI Dump via the ISPF panels. You have to run a moi-dump script on your upgraded MOI appliance machine.
* To generate a MOI Dump on your upgraded MOI 2.0.06 appliance machine, you will need to issue the following Linux commands:
When the script completes, the dump file will have been created in the /tmp directory. Please upload that dump file to a Broadcom Support Case.
* Please note that in both upgrade scenarios that there will not be a password set on this dump file.