Staffing Plan totals for a resource don't get updated after a series of updates in New UX.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE:
1. Take a large enough Customer, having around 5K resources.
2. Login to new UX.
3. Navigate to Staffing Plan.
4. Click on Investments - Resources to bring up the investments view.
5. Take an investment with around 100 resources assigned.
6. Modify the allocation for a resource for a month, wait for 2 secs, press tab and then edit the allocation for next month.
7. Repeat Step 6 4-5 times.
Expected Results :- The Totals Field of the resource should get updated with the Allocation totals of the resource for this investment.
Actual Results :- The totals stop updating after a few tries.
Release : 16.0.2
Component : Clarity New UX Usability
This is taken in as Defect DE64991 and is under engineering review.
Workaround is to refresh the page.