We ran an Interface Utilization dashboard for a different time period. We got the data when we selected "last hour" but when we selected last 24 Hrs or last 30 days, the dashboard kept loading but and no data to display. Please help to troubleshoot the issue. We have bounced mysql and restarted the PM processes but did not help.
We're using the default View named "Top Interface Utilization Out (Trend/Table)" against a Group with around 100 interfaces. The View is set for Max Rows 200 and gathers Utilization and Speed metric data.
All supported DX NetOps Performance Management releases
No root cause was identified before resolving it with a custom View providing the same data as the OOTB View in use.
Using a customized View to replace the OOTB broken View resolved the problem.
In this instance we utilized the "IM Custom View Chart-Table(Top)" View option found in the "Custom View - Infrastructure Management" list of Views when in the Edit Dashboard UI.