ALERT: Some images may not load properly within the Knowledge Base Article. If you see a broken image, please right-click and select 'Open image in a new tab'. We apologize for this inconvenience.
ProxySG Core Types
Article ID: 240596
ProxySG Software - SGOS
What information is provided in the different ProxySG Core Types?
The ProxySG has three core types, with varying amounts of information.
- Textual Description
- Build information & time of day of crash
- Process/thread and group that was running at the time
- Registers & back trace
- Optional payload
- Binary File
- Important memory regions(text & data segments, kernel(process/processor)info)
- Explicitly included memory(when you allocate it)
- Excludes sensitive memory(when you allocate it)
- Binary file
- All of allocated memory except LRU
- Excludes sensitive memory