Project Missing in Clarity - who deleted it
Article ID: 240502
Clarity PPM SaaS
Clarity PPM On Premise
A project has been deleted from Clarity - by a user and then they ran Delete Investments job. How to find out who and when did it?
- We recommend to set the field "Purge Flag" for auditing in Project object - Audit.
- This way if a project suddenly disappears you will be able to go to Administration - Audit Trail and filter on Project Object / Project Code
- It will help understand who selected it for deletion and when
- We also recommend restricting the delete permissions for the projects if this becomes a concern
- Once the project is deleted, an earlier version of it can be recovered from a lower environment with XOG and imported