Recently we changed one of our hubs which previously had a direct connection via "Name Services" and connected it via a tunnel instead.
The connection is fine, but the existing attach/get queues are not connecting and the queues are backing up on the remote hub.
1. On the receiving hub, open the hub GUI and go to the Queues tab.
2. Delete the GET queues which are set up to pull the information from the remote hub.
3. Restart the receiving hub.
4. Open the hub GUI and go back to the Queues tab and create new queue(s) identical to what was there before (re-create the queues).
5. Now the queues should start moving again.