Guidance for downloading the CA Strong Authentication (aka Authminder) files for Advanced Authentication SP3 (9.1.03). The article shows explicitly what other files (for example CA Adapter files etc.) the CA Strong Authentication release zip file contains.
Informational : Guidance to download install files for CA Strong Authentication 9.1.03 (aka SP3).
Release : 9.1.x
Component : CA Strong Authentication
1. Logon to the Broadcom Support portal.
2. Navigate to the "Advanced Authentication" Product.
3. Navigate to "Solutions" tab as shown below. Then select on "9.1" on the dropdown as shown below.
4. On the screen you arrive at (shown below), you can start the complete download (this is a large zip file greater than 1 GB in size) as shown or or drill down further by clicking on "Advanced Authentication 9.1.03" to download individual items as depicted in step #5.
5. The screen below shows individually downloadable pieces. Note the following are packaged.
5a. Adapter Patch for Windows and Linux (Which has the AFM, StateManager , Siteminder files etc.)
5b. Patch for Windows and Linux.
5c. Client side packages (SDKs etc.)