How to Locate the DLP Root CA Certificate:
- Log into the Enforce Console
- System > Settings > General
- Scroll down to the "Endpoint and Network Discover Communications Settings"
- Here you will see a keystore name listed, this is the keystore that contains your DLP Root Certification Authority.
- Default Keystore Location and Name
How to update your DLP Root Certification Authority:
- Rename or remove the old "certificate_authority_v1.jks"
- Restart the DLP Services
- When the services come back online it will automatically recreate this missing certificate for you.
- You should now see a "certificate_authority_v2.jks" has been created.