If the Tasks Timeline has been filtered out by a dynamic query type lookup field, the task names get blanked out when changes are done to tasks on the Details Fly Out
STEPS TO REPRODUCE:
1. Go to the Modern UX projects
2. Edit a project and go to the tasks tab > Timeline
3. Ensure there is a few tasks displayed on the Timeline
4. Filter the tasks by a dybamic query type lookup field: Phase Name, Assigned Resources ...
5. On the Details Fly Out add the Charge Code field
6. Note the tasks being displayed
7. Select a task and open the Details FlyOut
8. Change the Charge Code of the selected task and click on the a different task in the Timeline
You might need to change a few task details before you notice it
Expected Results: Tasks remain on the Timeline as you change the specific task details.
Actual results: Tasks vanish from the Timeline as you do changes to them
Clarity 15.9.X up to 16.0.1
This is not reproducible in Clarity 16.0.2
Workaround: Refresh the page
This only happens when the Timeline is filtered by a dynamic lookup field. It is not the case with status lookups or strings, numbers ..
It only happens on the Timeline. The grid does not have issues