Could not save view or CMN-0009 Attribute 'Owner' has invalid error found while saving project grid view
Article ID: 239016
Clarity PPM On Premise
Clarity PPM SaaS
If a user creates a view and shares this view to all other users, only users with "resource - enter time" instance right can adjust the view to create their own ones.
Error on the page "Could not save view".
Additional Error message on browser trace: CMN-0009: Attribute 'Owner' has invalid Lookup Value '5xxxxxx'
Steps to Reproduce:
- Login as admin user or another user
- Create a view in project list
- Save this view and share it
- Log in with another user (eg: testcx) without - 'Resource – Enter Time' Access rights
- Assign only the following Instance Access rights:
'Project - View' instance rights for two projects only
'Resource - Self (Auto)'
'User Favorites Menu - Edit'
- Only these global access rights:
'Project Management - Tiles Navigate'
'Project Management - Navigate'
'Projects - Navigate'
- Login as 'testcx' user and open project list (Grid view) in Clarity MUX
- Move a Field column either to right or left of the current position on the Project (Grid) list page
Expected Results: Clarity should allow changing views without granting 'Resource – Enter Time' Access rights to a user or all users.
Actual Results: The following message gets displayed - 'Could not save the view' and column move does not get saved.
Note: This defect also affects Ideas and the same workaround applies.
- Assign the instance right - 'Resource – Enter Time' Access rights to the resource to avoid this behavior.
- For Ideas as a workaround assign 'Idea - Edit' instance right or 'Resource – Enter Time'.
Release : 16.0.1, 16.0.2
Component : Clarity MUX UI Usability
Targeted Fix in Release 16.0.3