ALERT: Some images may not load properly within the Knowledge Base Article. If you see a broken image, please right-click and select 'Open image in a new tab'. We apologize for this inconvenience.
Clarity and SSO Timeout configuration
Article ID: 238870
Clarity PPM On Premise
Clarity PPM SaaS
How to set Clarity and SSO timeout correctly?
- In Clarity go to the setting in System Options - Minutes Of Inactivity Until Logout
- Set a value (typically between 30-120 min)
- In SSO, set up the timeout to one minute more than the Clarity timeout.
- Example: Clarity Minutes Of Inactivity Idle timeout set to 59 min, SSO timeout set to 60 minutes.
- Best practice is to set this to a value between 30 min and 2 hours. The default value is 60 minutes.
- It is not recommended to set the timeout to 0 or a large value
- Minutes Of Inactivity Until Logout is the recommended setting vs Global Session Timeout in CSA, both are used for the same timeout