- If you do not have COOL:2E or COOL:Xtras 400 Toolkit on this CPU, start at step 5.
- If you are applying a new authorization code for an existing product or changing AS/400 model or CPU, start at step 8.
- If you are upgrading existing products, or installing a new COOL:Xtras product, begin here:
If library YLUSLIBSAV already exists, delete it.
- Make a backup copy of your current YLUSLIB.
CPYLIB FROMLIB(YLUSLIB) TOLIB(YLUSLIBSAV)
- Verify that you restored the library YLUSLIB0 from your product tape.
- Execute command YCRTLUSLIB. This command will create the library YLUSLIB on your system if this is a first time installation. Alternatively, it will update the existing YLUSLIB library if you are upgrading to a new release of an existing product or adding an new COOL:Xtras product.
- Verify that the library YLUSLIB exists on your AS/400.
- Use F4 to prompt the YGRTLICAUT command to key in the security code as listed on page one. Enter each set of 4-digit numbers into each field and press ENTER. This authorizes the product(s) on your machine.
- To verify that your authorization was successful, use the 'Display Product Licenses' command, YDSPLICPRD. The command displays a list of the products you are authorized to, the release level, expiration date, and the maximum number of concurrent interactive jobs you are allowed.
- Continue with the Post-Load Activities Instructions for the relevant product(s).