Boolean attributes are not visible under the Business Rules for selected attributes within Blueprints
When creating a Business Rule within a project or custom investment in a Blueprint, Boolean attributes are visible within the ‘Add Conditions’ drop down field. However, they are not visible within the ‘Add Actions’ drop down field, when you create or edit an Action (Rule) related to Disable Editing Attributes -> Disable Selected/Disable All Except Selected.
This applies to both the OOTB and the Custom Boolean attributes for Custom Investments as well as Projects on the Clarity MUX.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE:
1) Navigate to the Clarity MUX.
2) Go to Administration -> Blueprints.
3) Select any Project or Default Custom Investment and click on the Rules tab.
4) After clicking the Rules tab, click on Edit.
5) Go to any Business Rule and in the Action and select 'Disable Editing Attributes' and then 'Disable Select' or 'Disable All Except Selected'.
6) From the Add Attributes dropdown look for Boolean attributes such as 'Approved Flag' or 'Open for Time Entry' and they are not available to be selected.
Expected Results: Boolean attributes are available to be selected
Actual Results: Boolean attributes are NOT available to be selected
Use locking of attributes from Processes as an alternative
Clarity version 16.0.1
This issue is resolved in the 16.0.2 release.