Unable to select tasks on MUX timesheets if the resource is assigned to a task together with a team type resource that is member of
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
1. In Modern UX go to resources menu:
2. Create a team MyTeam and add a named resource Joe
3. Create a project called 'Project with Team assigned'
4. On the team tab, add Myteam and Joe
5. Create a task and assign both Myteam and Joe
6. Create a project called 'Project with no Team assigned'
7. On the team tab, add Myteam and Joe
8. Create a task and assign ONLY Joe
9. Open the timesheets in MUX and open a timesheet for Joe
10. Click on Add Tasks > Add Assigned Tasks
11. Both tasks assigned to Joe are added to the timesheet
12. Remove the tasks from the timesheet
13. Click on Add Tasks > Select Tasks
Expected Results: Tasks to be displayed so they can be added to the timesheet.
Actual Results: No rows to Show is displayed
This is caused by DE64608
This is fixed in 16.0.3
Additional information: If the Select Tasks window is grouped by Investment Name tasks are displayed but can not be selected
If the MyTeam resource is removed from the task assignment on the 'Project with Team assigned' project then the timesheet navigation is fine