When an inactive resource is anonymized, the resource name which is referenced in Conversations in Modern UX still displays in clear text.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE:
1. From Clarity Administration 'Reports and Jobs' ensure the 'Anonymize Personally Identifiable Information (PII)' job is set to active.
2. Allocate a labor resource 'AAA' to a Project and also assign to a Task 'B'
3. Set the Labor Resource 'AAA' as inactive
4. In the Clarty Modern UX click on the 'Conversation' tab of the Project and enter the Resource name like for example: @AAA
5. On the Resource list page add the 'Anonymize Personally Identifiable Information (PII)' field and select 'Yes' flag for the Labor Resource 'AAA'
6. Run the 'Anonymize Personally Identifiable Information (PII)'job by selecting the parameter option 'Anonymize Only Inactive Resources with Anonymize PII Selected'
Expected Results: The Labor Resource name 'AAA' to be anonymized entirely in Clarity application
Actual Results: The Labor Resource name 'AAA' still shows in clear text in the conversations in Modern UX
Logged as defect with id: DE64577
Release : 15.9.3 16.0.1
Component : Clarity MUX UI Usability
Under review by Sustaining Engineering