IMPORTANT: Please do not try the following instructions directly in production without first trying in a test environment. We strongly recommend a dry run in a test environment to familiarise yourself with the proposed instructions and to verify for any issues that could arise in a production run:
- Take a full backup of the original SDM Server's file system and contents
- Stop/shut down the original SDM Server entirely.
- In the backend MDB database, go through the usp_servers table and remove all records of the old SDM Server being replaced
- Start the new SDM Server and run the installation, pointing to the MDB database, and also apply the relevant RU updates
- Take a full backup of the new SDM Server's file system and contents
- From the backup of the original SDM Server's file system, import the entire site directory into the new SDM Server (remove the existing site directory from the new SDM Server first).