ALERT: Some images may not load properly within the Knowledge Base Article. If you see a broken image, please right-click and select 'Open image in a new tab'. We apologize for this inconvenience.
Unable to recieve Email from CloudSOC
Article ID: 237746
CASB Security Standard
CASB Security Premium IAAS
CloudSOC is not sending emails.
- Verify the email is not in a junk or spam filter.
- Check for any CloudSOC outages in the Operational CloudSOC Status page.
- Subscribe to future CloudSOC notifications.
- Try a different task that would require CloudSOC to generate an email, (Forgot password,audit reports, data export or user exports.
- Create a ticket with support to verify the email attempt is being sent if there is no outage reported.
Emails can be sent from CloudSOC for any of the follow reasons:
- Password changes
- Investigate activity exports
- User exports
- Audit reports
- Archive notifications