In our lab environment we have upgraded to UIM 20.4. Post upgrade, we discovered the below packages are not upgraded automatically:
1) "Java_jre" package is not upgraded to v2.09.
2) Below packages are not upgraded to v20.4 on the OC:
3) Below packages are not upgraded to v20.4 on the Primary:
Please confirm what the expected behaviour is?
Release : 20.4
Component : UIM - INSTALL
1. This is the expected behavior. java_jre is upgraded only on the primary hub when uimserver installer is run. On all other systems, java_jre has to be manually upgraded. Upgrade steps are here. http://support.nimsoft.com/unsecure/archive.aspx?id=214
2. This is the expected behavior. uimapi, webservices_rest and mon_config_service_ws are not installed by default. So, these are not upgraded as well by default. The user should upgrade them manually.mcsuiapp_portlet and policy_management_ws and upgraded but are recorded with different name as mcs-ui-app-portlet and policy-management-ws.
3. This is the expected behavior. mon_config_service_cli and mon_config_service_recon are not installed by default. So, these are not upgraded as well by default. The user should upgrade them manually.
Note: Please be aware we have raised a defect for the mps probe not updating during the upgrade. This will be worked on and fixed for the next upgrade.
DE531283 - UIM installer doesn't upgrade mps to 20.4