How to trigger the process when Planned Cost reached some threshold in the idea object?
1. Crate a new process associated to idea object
2. Start Condition for update = ( ( Idea Planned Cost > 999999999 ) and ( Idea Planned Cost != Idea Planned Cost [Previous Value] ) )
3. Create a new idea and update PLANNED CAPITAL COST = 1000000000
the process will be triggered
4. Go to Financial Plans TAB and create a new plan with Cost Total = 1000000001
The PLANNED CAPITAL COST attribute on Idea is updated but the process is not triggered
Expected: Becouse the PLANNED CAPITAL COST was updated (overwritten value 1000000000 => 1000000001)the process should be triggered
2. How to triggered the process when SUM(Cost Total) reached some treshold in the cost plan object?
1. Crate a new process associated to cost plan
2. Start Condition for update = any( ( Cost Plan Detail (Subobject) Cost Total > 999999999 ) )
3. Create a new idea with the cost plan
Accounting Cost Total Date
Capital 100 100 (2022 - 03)
Capital 999999999 1 (2022 - 02) 999999998 (2022 - 03)
4. The process is not triggered
I would like to find the workaround for point1 but in this scenario
a. you can have many rows with Cost Total<1000000000 so the SUM can be huge and you the process is not trigged
b. you cannot enter the condition ( Cost Plan Detail (Subobject) Cost Total != Cost Plan Detail (Subobject) Cost Total [Previous Value]) so any update on CP can trigger the process.
Release : 16.0.1
Component : Clarity Process Management
Create process based on cost plan object with start condition = ( Cost Plan Total Cost > 500000 ).