The portfolio sync job fails.
On the log files I see the following entries:
ERROR 2022-03-15 01:00:15,397 [Dispatch Synchronize portfolio investments : [email protected] (tenant=clarity)] odf.ObjectController (clarity:6488:16347110__15579CAB-39A1-435A-A083-103F9D60FAF2:Synchronize portfolio investments) Error occurred trying to materialize object "pfm_role_demand"
com.niku.union.odf.exception.ODFException: Error resolving derived attribute "odf_period_end". There is no attribute with code "odf_period_end" defined for object "pfm_investment".
What is causing the job to fail?
The pfm_role_demand object is corrupt
1. Go to Administration > Studio > Objects
2. Locate the pfm_role_demand object
3. When editing you will notice a system error
4. On a working environment XOG out the same object
5. XOG the object in on the affected environment