After applying the DSINSVC USERMOD to change the Dispatch CVKEY, and then adding the appropriate PPT entries to support the new CVKEY, is there a way to verify the changes were successful and see what KEY the Dispatch related programs are running in?
Release : 11.7
Component : Dispatch
PgmName NC NS PR ST ND BP Key
CAISYS01 . Y Y Y . . 4
How to determine what the CVKEY is set to in the CADSSVC module in the Dispatch load library:
1. Browse CADSSVC in your Dispatch loadlib
2. Turn HEX on
3. Issue FIND command: F x'c0ea'
Example if x'c0ea' is found:
- The 4 in the above display shows that CVKEY=4 is set. The value YOU see, where the 4 is, tells you what CVKEY your CADSSVC module is set to.
- If x'c0ea' is not found, the CADSSVC module is not performing any program key checks. (i.e. CVKEY=,)
- The CVKEY information can also be found in the output from a DUMPT of the CADSSVC module. The CVKEY setting is found at offset +7D in the DUMPT output.