The issue of UIMAPI return http 500 again.
I found an exception in uimapi.log:
ERROR com.ca.uimapi.services.controller.AccountResource:getAccountsV0:123 [https-jsse-nio-443-exec-41] - getAccounts failed:
java.lang.IllegalStateException: Pool not open
UIM : 20.4
Follow the below Step:-
1. On the Primary HUB Robot, backup /archive/uimapi.zip
2. Drag and Drop the uimapi-20.4.zip file in the to archive using IM/Adminconsole.
3. Deactivate the wasp probe on the Robot with the uimapi
4. RDP to the Robot with the uimapi and move /probes/service/wasp/webapps/uimapi folder to any other folder for backup.
5. Deploy the imported package to the robot system which is hosting the wasp with uimapi.
6. Activate the wasp probe
7. Clear Browser Cache