We have a production Spectrum environment integrated with a production VNA environment and a test Spectrum environment integrated with a test VNA environment.
For testing, we take a SpectroSERVER database backup (SSdb) file from the production environment and load it on the SpectroSERVER in the test environment.
When we start a Spectrum OneClick, it still show the production VNA/SDN models and not the test VNA/SDN models.
The VNA/SDN models from the production environment need to be deleted and the VNA/SDN models from the test environment need to be discovered.
Release : 21.2
Component : Spectrum Integrations
To resolve this issue:
- Load a production SSDB onto development SpectroSERVER system
- Wait for the SpectroSERVER to become 100% active
- On the SDN Manager model:
- Update the SDN_Enabled_OC_Server attribute id 0x6730005 to the FQDN of the test OneClick system
- Update the SDN_Enabled_OC_Port attribute 0x6730006 to the http port of the OneClick system
- With the VNA integration enabled, restart tomcat on the OneClick system
- Wait 5 - 10 minutes to build the inventory for the data stored in the SSdb
- Disable the VNA integration. Wait 5 - 10 minutes to delete all the production non snmp and port models SDN models
- Enable the VNA integration and run a Discovery