- Navigate to Manage > Computers. In the Target area
- Locate the target you want to report on.
- Right-click the target and select Properties in the context menu
- Copy the GUID (exclude the brackets)
- Paste the GUID into the last line of this query:
i.name as 'Target',
vc.name as 'Computer'
from ResourceTargetMembershipCache mc
join item i on i.guid = mc.ResourceTargetGuid
join vcomputer vc on vc.guid = mc.ResourceGuid
where mc.ResourceTargetGuid = 'TARGET GUID'
To add this report as a custom report in the console:
- Navigate to Reports > All Reports
- Right-click a folder where you want to store the report and select New > Report > SQL Report
- Delete the initial query seen in the Data Source > Parametrized Query tab
- Paste in the above query with the GUID of the desired target
- Click Save Changes