The job processes but is not completing.
The BG log shows:
ERROR 2022-03-15 12:45:17,771 [Dispatch Post Timesheets : [email protected] (tenant=clarity)] niku.xql2 (clarity:user:session:Post Timesheets) java.lang.NullPointerException
ERROR 2022-03-15 12:45:17,771 [Dispatch Post Timesheets : [email protected] (tenant=clarity)] xql2.xbl (clarity:user:session:Post Timesheets) ****PROCESSINCIDENTFINANCIALENTRIES: Couldn't post incident financial entry--timesheetID=5xxxxxx
STEPS TO REPRODUCE:
1. Take a system with Clarity Demo Data.
2. Navigate to Administration -> Data Administration -> Incidents.
3. Click on an Incident and under Associated Investments, select an investment.
4. Open the Investment and Under Properties click on Incidents.
5. Create a new incident and save.
6. In the Assigned to Field, select a resource who is enabled for time entry and has time entry rights.
7. Login as the resource and add a timeentry row with 0 hours for this incident.
8. Submit and Approve the timesheet. Wait for 15 mins before running the post timesheets job.
9. Run the post timesheets job.
10. Check the status of timesheet, it shows that it's Posted.
11. Run the Post Timesheets Job again.
Expected Results: Post Timesheet job should not try to process the incident time on the same timesheet again.
Actual Results: Post Timesheet job processes the incident time again.
Release: 15.9.3, 16.0.0, 16.0.1, 16.0.2
Resolved in Release 16.0.3