We are getting C01 abends in the execution of some online transactions in one of our production systems, we opened a IMS case and they told us this is related to some environment problem loading modules.
The module which we have seen the problem was "module name" and it was loaded in QFETCH , but the version wasn't correct. For this reason, we have restarted Qfetch and the problem is fixed.
We want your help to investigate why it has been happened and if there is a solution.
Release : 2.6
Component : Quick-Fetch for OS/390
We suspect that the new version of the failing module just happened to end up at the same location in the library that it was before. So QFetch did not recognize the change.
The client is doing a full library copy, so they should delete all modules from QFetch after performing the copy.
F QFETCH,D=library.name - to delete current modules and reload updated ones as they are requested.