While using DTU trace/debug for .NET client/server application, unable to continue due to below transaction timeout error:
"The transaction associated with the current connection has completed but has not been disposed. The transaction must be disposed before the connection can be used to execute SQL statements"
Can the timeout period be increased?
Component: Gen Run Time, ASP.NET
A Gen .NET server is installed as a COM+ Component Service.
The Component Services configuration allows the Transaction Timeout to be increased from the default of 60 seconds, which is insufficient for tracing/debugging.
1. Select Start > Control Panel > Administrative Tools > Component Services.
2. Open Component Services >Computers.
3. Right-click My Computer, and select Properties.
4. Select the Options
5. Change the value of the Transaction Timeout (seconds) field to 3600. (The default is 60.)
6. Click OK.
7. Open Control Panel > Services.
8. Stop and restart all IIS services.