Couple things to check:
1) Verify the CLIST used to access this instance of Endevor is pointing to the ISPF Tables CSIQTENU library and it contains the CTLICMDS member.
- Browse the member and check for the ESORT , RIGHT , LEFT commands are in the member.
- If the CTLICMDS member does not contain these commands, it has been corrupted. Copy the CTLICMDS member from the ASIQTENU library to the CSIQTENU
2) If the CTLICMDS member does contain the commands, check the CLIST being used again. What is the NEWAPPL specified?
- If the NEWAPPL is not CTLI, then create a copy of the CTLICMDS member in the CSIQTENU library using the same 4-character NEWAPPL name followed by CMDS
For example -
For NEWAPPL(CTLS) , create a copy of the CTLICMDS member in CSIQTENU with the name CTLSCMDS