The ISO file to run a Network card diagnostic check can be obtained from Symantec support.
The instructions are as follows:
- Burn the ISO to a CD-ROM.
- Connect a screen and keyboard to the SWG appliance.
- Boot the SWG on the CD-ROM.
- The screen will display the readme after which it will show relevant all cards detected.
- Connect a straight (standard) network cable between the two ports of a bypass pair.
- Follow the steps to generate Diag logs
Note: You can access the machine through IDRAC and connect the ISO file without burn it