SUMMARY: Unable to create metric in the Hierarchies when combined attribute id and investment id lenght greater then 30.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE:
1. Create custom investment called "Business Outcomes" with id "abc_outcome"
2. Check flag for inclusion in Hierarchies.
3. Create custom number attribute called "Estimated Cost" with id "abc_estimated_cost" and 2 decimals.
4. Navigate to Modert UX and create couple of instances of "Business Outcomes" custom investment in the MUX
5. Go to Hierarchies and create new one.
6. Import 1 project and couple of "Business Outcomes" instances as child under the project.
7. Click on View Options and click on Manage Metrics and click on New Metrics
8. Give Metric Name and for Metric Based On choose newly created attribute in step 3 above and Aggregation Scope as "Children Only".
9. Observe error 'Source Attribute Code' is too large. Maximum size is 30.
Expected Results: It should allow to create Metric
Actual Results: it does not allow to create Metric
Release : 16.0.0, 16.0.1
Component : Clarity MUX UI Usability
Resolved in 16.0.2 and in 16.0.1 Patch #1 (18.104.22.168).