We are unable to use sapwalk to create a simulation, is there a way to create a simulation in MibTools?
Sometimes Sapwalk does not work and Mib Tools will work to create a simulation.
To create the mib dump for a sim using MIB Tools:
1. Find and select the model in OneClick
2. Right mouse click on the model and select Utilities -> MIB Tools from the menu
3. Click on the Browse tab
4. In the Hierarchy section, select the iso -> org -> dod -> internet folder
5. Click on the Query icon (the one that looks like movie camera)
6. When the query is complete, click on the Export icon in the Results section (the one that looks like a file folder)
7. In the Export table window:
Set the "Save as type" to Simulation (*.sim)
Set the "Files of type" to Simulation (*.sim)
IT IS VERY IMPORTANT THAT BOTH OF THE ABOVE ARE SET TO "Simulation (*.sim)
Enter a file name in the "File name" field
Click on the Save button
**** This will not work with Webapp, this only works using the original OneClick JDK client ****
If necessary click "Advanced Options" button and increase Retry Count and Timeout .
If not all device information can be accessed with one community name/string, repeat the steps and save each result set to its own file.