We want to update our ARD hub that is deployed on docker to the latest version.
Are ARD Hub machine does have direct access to the internet.
What is the proper way to update the ARD Hub?
Agile Requirements Designer Hub
ARD HUB 3.X
1) Log in to the support portal and go to the enterprise software download section
2) Select the Agile Requirements designer Product
3) Choose the version you want to update to IE 3.2 or 3.2.5 link
4) download the Docker launcher and the ARD Studio packages
5) Transfer the docker Launcher to the docker-machine
6) extract the file from the docker launcher zip file
7) change the permission on the ard.sh so it can be executed
8) Go back to the Support portal and generate a new set of docker log-in credentials
9) Copy the generated Values and set them in your environment per the instructions
10) Execute a docker login before starting the upgrade
(This requires a free docker login account from www.docker.com)
11) Run the ard script to do the online update:
./ard.sh --hostname lvnktest001132.bpc.broadcom.net
Upgrade, Reconfigure, or Back Up ARD Hub (broadcom.com)
12) You will need to answer yes to the upgrade question:
ARD Hub 3.2.XXX deployment
Using hostname: lvnktest001132.bpc.broadcom.net
Keycloak will be reconfigured for new hostname lvnktest001132.bpc.broadcom.net
Checking if docker is available...
Checking if docker-compose is available...
Checking if uuidgen command is available...
Checking if host command is available...
ARD Hub installation detected!
Do you wish to upgrade from version 3.X.X.XXX to 3.2.XXX? (Yes/No)
13) Once the update is done check that you can login to the ARDHUB
14) Update the ARD Studio to the new version.