SMG does not currently support log distribution via SCP or SFTP. Remote logging of service and message audit logs is available via syslog.
To configure remote syslog of service and message audit logs:
- Log on to the Message Gateway Control Center as administrator.
- Navigate to Remote tab., then select the
- Select Enable Syslogs for the following host, then select the host to send syslog data from.
- In the Host field, enter the IP address of the Syslog server.
- Enter the port where the syslog server is listening (default is 514).
- Set the Protocol field to UDP.
- Set the Component Remote Log Levels to the level you want.
- Select Enable Message Logs so that message logs are sent to the syslog server.
- Set the Message log facility to the level you want.
- Save changes.