Note: This patch applies only to VIP EG v.9.9.1 Windows and Linux installations that encounter the message during LiveUpdate. VIP EG v.9.9.0 and earlier are not affected.
- Download the attached vipconsole_1641830905554.zip onto the server and unzip to a temporary folder. Zip password is gateway991
- Stop all Symantec VIP EG services from Windows or Linux services.
- Navigate to <EG install path>/server/work/, then delete the jetty-0.0.0.0-8232-vipconsole.war-_vipegconsole-any- folder (actual folder name may vary slightly)
- Navigate to <EG install path>/server/webapps, then rename the existing vipconsole.war to vipconsole.old.
- Copy the extracted vipconsole.war into this folder.
- Start the Symantec VIP Enterprise Gateway service.
- Log in to the VIP EG console and launch the LiveUpdate process.
- After the upgrade is complete, log in to the VIP EG console and start the other VIP services.