When property for "Avoid Popups" is set in ServiceDesk problem tickets get a white screen and never come back with the screen to comment solution. Everything is ok on Requests and Incidents. Once popups are enable all works fine.
- Login to the local test server as any defined user.
- Make sure the following settings are in place in Preferences
- These should be checked ON
Keep Log Reader Window
Preserve Popup Size
- The rest of General Settings should be un-checked.
- Go into Problems -> Assigned -> All. Choose any Problem in the list. Create a test Problem if one is needed.
- Problem will display in the main window
- Choose Activities -> Solution
RESULT: Page will hang, hourglass in upper right.
Release : 17.3
Component : SDM INSTALL-MIGRATION-CONFIGURATION
The forthcoming 17.3 RU12 update will address this issue.