How to set a notification for new VIP releases via Broadcom Support portal?
Release : 1.0
Customer requirement to be notified for new VIP releases ?
1. Navigate to "support.broadcom.com" and click on "LOGIN" then login using your Broadcom Support credentials.
2. On logging in. You arrive at such a page below. Click on "Symantec Enterprise Security"
3. Observe the "MY TOOLS" tab. Click on it.
4. Click here on "SUBSCRIPTION"
5. Select the product of interest say "vip" in this case. Checkmark the column of interest say "Release Announcements" that you want to be "Notified" about.
****** select the checkboxes as desired for your "vip" product ***
Note: In conjunction use the VIP documentation page (https://techdocs.broadcom.com/us/en/symantec-security-software/identity-security/vip/cloud.html) to look for example VIP Gateway Release 9.9.2, in case the Notification service is down due to some network issues.