When exporting a large attribute list in the Clarity UX, the job fails - API-1003.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE:
1. Login to Clarity UX
2. Go to Administration - Attributes
3. Remove all Filters so you get a big list
4. Click the Down arrow on the top left to Export to CSV
5. Because it is more than 500 rows, it gets run as a job
6. Home - Notifications - will show job has failed
Expected Results: Export to CSV of attributes run as a job with a large attribute count succeed.
Actual Results: Export to CSV of attributes run as a job with a large attribute count FAILS.
Workaround: Run with a filter to reduce row count < 500 rows.
Release : 15.9.3
Component : Clarity MUX UI Usability
The fix is included in 16.0