Not able to connect to the external database with Web Viewer 14.0
Article ID: 231265
Output Management Web Viewer
When connecting t to Web Viewer 14.0 and then click on the repositories, the following messages are displayed:
CAHVS0202E Cannot connect to external database.
CAHVS0109I Repository returned 0 entries
Release : 14.0
Component : Output Management Web Viewer
It was determined that the file system containing the database was out of space.
It is necessary to increase the space on the file system. Follow these steps:
- Backup the ZFS file containing the database
- Stop the Web Viewer task.
- Stop the H2 server
- Unmount the ZFS
- Increase the space of the ZFS
- Check that there are more available blocks in that ZFS.
- Mount the ZFS
- Start Web Viewer and H2 server.