When attempting to export specific portlets, an error is received "Processing another export request", and it never works. Other exports work without any issue.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE:
1. Log into the Classic Interface. Go to "Home" and "Resources"
2. Click the "Resource Allocation" button for a contact that is assigned to a few Projects.
3. On the "Allocation" tab, click one of the Projects in the list. (It should open in a popup window)
4. Click the "Dashboard" button
5. On the Team Utilization portlet click the gear and export
It should export without issue
Under certain circumstances, the export will fail with an error "Processing another export request"
Errors in logs:
Unable to get list cview file for code=.resourceProjectsDetail
com.niku.union.config.ComponentNotFoundException: Component not found:
Unable to find grid metadata with view code/portlet key = NIKU.ROOT#:#:resourceProjectsDetail
Release : 15.9.2, 15.9.3, 16.0
Component : CLARITY STUDIO
This problem is not reproducible in the upcoming 16.0.2 release. This was originally logged as defect DE63424