Cannot run any Ad-Hoc Reports based on "Project Management" Domain.
Steps to recreate
a) Try to create a new Ad-Hoc view based on Project Management Domain give the below error message
b) Try running any Ad-Hoc View or Ad- Hoc reports based on Project Management Domain gives the below error message
Release : SAAS
a) Please run the "Restore Domain" Job
- If the above job does not fix the issue
b) Please try the below steps:
1) Export the same Domain from the other environment
2) Import the Domain the into this environment
3) Click on Manage - "Update Domain Schema"
4) Select the Project Management Domain
5) Select the DWH DB
6) Click on Update
7) Please click on General / Reports and Jobs and run the below jobs.
- Restore Domain
- DWH Full Load
- DWH Load Access Rights Job
- Create and Update Jaspersoft User Job
8) Test the Ad-Hoc Domain and Ad-Hoc Reports and should be working.