After attempting to access REST multiple times and failing System Status now shows the Data Aggregator, Data Repository, and Data Collector(s) as failed
Release : 21.2.1+
The account that was used was admin and the consecutive attempts to access it with the incorrect password locked it out.
First, we need to unlock the admin account. To do that, access /opt/CA/PerformanceCenter/SsoConfig on the NetOps Portal command line:
1. Choose option 1. DX NetOps
2. Choose option 9. Enable or Disable a user account.
3. Enter the account name of admin
4. If the screen says that admin is currently disabled, choose to Enable it.
Next we need to restart the Data Aggregator dadaemon service as it has the cached settings of the account being locked out:
1. systemctl restart dadaemon
Once the Data Aggregator comes back online, the status entries for the DA, DR, and DC(s) will return to green.