There are no "canned" reports with CA Auditor.
The normal process is to
1) go to the panels in CA Auditor
2) review all the options you are interested in,
3) go into script mode
4) enter again into the panels and provide the required information.
5) stop script mode - report parameters will be saved in a pds.
6) run the produced jcl when required
Details can be found in the CA Auditor documentation section 'Reporting'.
As there is so much information available in CA Auditor, it is best to review
all options and see which options provide the information you need.
There is no "run a report with everything about all the lpars".
Start by reviewing the documentation and then run through the interested panels.